Enrolling At Our School

Families with children entering the Park Hill School District may enroll online.

Enroll in Park Hill 

The following items will be needed to complete your online enrollment:

  • Immunization records
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of residency*
  • Unofficial transcript (for high school students only)

*Proof of residency includes a lease agreement, mortgage or mortgage statement and an original, current home utility bill (gas, water, or electric) on which the name and address are provided. 

    You must live in Park Hill to attend our schools. For other questions about residency guidelines, call the Assistant to the Superintendent's office at (816) 359-4036.

    Optional Student Accident Insurance
    2017-2018 Kidguard Insurance Enrollment Form (PDF)