Building School Improvement Plan (BSIP)
Below are Chinn's goals for the 2021-2022. You can read the full plan here.
Goal 1: Each student will graduate college, career, and life-ready.
- 1.1 80% of Park Hill students will meet readiness benchmark as measured by the CCR Index.
- 1.2 Park Hill students will meet SEL benchmark as measured by the SEL Index (Baseline % TBD)
- 1.3 80% of Park Hill students will be proficient or advanced on the 21st Century Skills Assessment
Goal 2: Ensure success for ALL students regardless of background.
- 2.1 Decrease the Access and Opportunity Gap [as measured by the Access and Opportunity Index % TBD]
- 2.2 Decrease the CCR Index gap between student demographic groups to 15%
- Supportive Community
- Strong Parent Support
- Strong and Dedicated Staff